Monday, October 19, 2009

Simple Day

I was simply ecstatic to be able to come "home" today after work. I threw my stuff on the bed, rummaged through the fridge, made a delightful salad, (found and devoured two chocolate muffins as well), and simply enjoyed doing nothing in particular.
Ashlie and I embarked on our first shopping trip together this evening at the friendly, neighborhood Giant.
We light-heartedly debated over brands and flavors of yogurt, whether or not to get the chicken, (we didn't), who brought the club card for discounts, (neither of us), and who would hold the bag of Wendy's food on the way home, (that would be me.)

I managed to get myself out to the gym tonight. Wasted a stroll on this beautiful, crisp autumn night, but I figured I should be using a place I pay for...
Quite an uneventful day, but I am glad for those rare quiet ones. Now to figure out the best way to Allentown tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment