Sunday, October 18, 2009

And so it begins....

I realize that I have not posted since earlier this summer...but everything really is just now beginning to come together.
I currently hold three jobs and I moved into my long-awaited apartment today...along with my crazy, dear cousin, Ashlie, and our friend, Sam. Yes, yes...I know. Three's Company.
I have decided I will chronicle at least the first few months of this venture. And I shall try to do it as interestingly as possible. Three very independent and quirky people living under one roof always makes for good tales.

Sam has not officially moved in yet, so today, Ashlie and I, along with another friend, gave our dingy, yellow-cream colored kitchen walls a good white-washing. Our room has been made cozy with a deep red throw rug, a built in shelf to house over 20 pairs of shoes between us, and the littering about of pictures and pieces of art. The flame flickering merrily away atop the aromatic pumpkin spice candle did not hurt the ambiance either.

Now to sleep and dream of ways to spruce up these dreadful drop ceilings...

No comments:

Post a Comment