Friday, May 22, 2009

My very first....

Perhaps everyone who begins a blog begins with some trepidation. I am still learning how to navigate layout features and how to downsize all the enormous photos I would like to upload.
I am still trying to decide if posting poetry and photography is wise...It is so easy to steal an individual's work these days and take credit for it. Time will tell how trusting I become of this internet business :)
As I am writing, the early signs of morning are etching the sky. The gray-blue sky is dawning as a few particles of light are pushing past the awning branches that attempt to shroud them with their foliage.
And it's Friday. Perhaps I will have something of merit to say in the near future. I have no theme. I am a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to my varied interests....someday I hope to be a master-of-some.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see what you have to say!! you kind of scared me with the stealing people work comment though...:)

    ReplyDelete